Enter your email address:

Enter your one E-mail ID and receive new Music in your mail box.

Music Review of My Name is Khan - Songs Review of My Name is Khan Music

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Name is Khan Music

My Name Is Khan is the biggest Hindi movie of Bollywood. Recently, music of My Name Is Khan unveiled. Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy is the music director of the movie. Niranjan Iyengar has given the lyrics of the movie. I just have reviewed the songs of My Name Is Khan album.

“Sajda” song of My Name Is Khan music is sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shankar Mahadevan and Richa Sharma. The song has introduced a very thematic lyric and music. Lyric of the song has introduced very soft rhythmic. It is the best track of My Name Is Khan album.

“Noor E Khuda” song of My Name Is Khan music is sung by Adnan Sami, Shankar Mahadevan and Shreya Ghoshal. The song begins with slow-paced music. Lyric of the song is also very slow. Lyric of the song is very similar to “Sajda”.

“Tere Naina” song of My Name Is Khan music is sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali. The song also begins with a slow-paced music and poetic lyric. Music of the song is also very similar to other tracks of My Name Is Khan album. However, lyric of the song is tuning on a very different instrumental music.

“Rang De” song of My Name Is Khan music is sung by Shankar Mahadevan and Suraj Jagan. The song begins with Jhankar music and background lyric. Music of the song is a little bit bold than other tracks of My Name Is Khan album.

“Allah Hi Reham” song of My Name Is Khan music is sung by Rashid Khan. It is the Sufi song of the album. Lyric of the song is very bold than its music. Music of the song tunes on slow-paced. Tabla is the basic instrument for the music of the song.

“Khan Theme” is an instrumental song of My Name Is Khan music. It is nothing but an instrumental music in this album.

Overall, all songs of My Name Is Khan album is really very impressive. It is big budgeted movie. Most of the part of the movie has been covered in the USA. So, “Allah Hi Reham” song of My Name Is Khan music has really very importance.

My Name Is Khan album can be compared with Ishqiya music and Veer music. My Name Is Khan music has also introduced very creative songs and lyric tracks.

0 comments:

New Music

Music Buzz