Enter your email address:

Enter your one E-mail ID and receive new Music in your mail box.

Music Review of I Hate Luv Storys – Songs Review of I Hate Luv Storys Music

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Hate Luv Storys Album
“I Hate Luv Storys” is an upcoming Hindi movie of Bollywood starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor. The film is made by Karan Johar in the direction of Punit Malhotra. It is a romantic comedy movie. Recently, music of I Hate Luv Storys came in light. Music of I Hate Luv Storys album has been composed by Vishal-Shekhar.

“Jab Mila Tu” song of I Hate Luv Storys music is sung by Vishal Dadlani. This is an awaking song with melodious instrumental music. Lyric of the song tunes on rhythmic music.

“Sadka Hua” song of I Hate Luv Storys Hindi music is sung by Suraj Jagan and Mahalaxmi Iyer. The song tunes on slow paced music. Lyric of the song has taken a very new shape. The soundtrack has Jhankar music on melodious lyric.

“I Hate Luv Storys” song of I Hate Luv Storys album is sung by Vishal Dadlani. It is the title song of the film. The song tunes on very fast lyric and music. The song has taken club-mix music. The song has many times repetition of I Hate Luv Storys phrase. The song targets the need of young generation.

“Bin Tere” song of I Hate Luv Storys 2010 album is sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali and Sunidhi Chauhan. The song also tunes on slow-paced band music. Lyric of the song is very close to “Sadka Hua” song. The song has also tried to introduce romantic scene in the movie.

“Bin Tere – Remix” song of I Hate Luv Storys 2010 music is also sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali and Sunidhi Chauhan. Remix version of the song has very fast blinking music. The song tunes on band music and slow-paced lyric.

“Bahara” song of I Hate Luv Storys music is sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Sona Mohapatra. The song begins with Rajasthani folk music. Further, the song tunes with slow-paced Jhankar music. Lyric of the song is also very poetic. It is a romantic soundtrack of I Hate Luv Storys album.

“Bahara (Chill Version)” song of I Hate Luv Storys music is sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Lyric of the Chill Version song is very different from its original track. The soundtrack has introduced the best lyric.

“Bin Tere – Reprise” song of I Hate Luv Storys music is sung by Shekhar Ravjiani. The song begins with slow-paced Jhankar music. Lyric of the song is also very slow. Music of the song tunes on slow-paced piano.

Overall, I Hate Luv Storys album has introduced total 8 soundtracks with remix versions. Music director - Vishal-Shekhar has tried to put something new in almost all soundtracks. Each soundtracks of I Hate Luv Storys music has very different lyric and music. However, the album can’t be compared with Raavan music and Raajneeti music.

0 comments:

New Music

Music Buzz